Pages

Wednesday 2 June 2021

Positive Attitude.

                                  Positive Attitude.


Today miss Waho made a google doc about positive attitude, We took a photo of ourselves and put it in the middle, and there were speech bubbles around our faces, in the speech bubbles we would write words to encourage us and to keep us have a positive attitude in tough times. This is what I have made

Reflection: I think this was good for me because when I start getting sad or angry or something.

Sources: I got all of these ideas from others and myself.

Question: What other words have should I use to have a positive attitude? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about